A little help?

Discussion in 'Hemi Riders Car Club' started by Houdini, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Houdini

Houdini Platinum Level Supporter

I received a PM from flybygranny, and since I don't know the answer I thought I'd post it here.

We were in Baton Rouge, La 2 years ago and met 2 guys that were talking about the Hemi Riders Club, I can't remember their names it was father and son and I think the father was nicknamed Big Papa or Big Daddy. Do you know these guys too? We had stopped to get Boudon?? on spelling but that stuff is soooo good! at a little store there.

2. sickr bee

sickr bee Well-Known Member

Super Dave or Jack may know who they are asking bout. That's the 392 that ran me in my second run down the strip at LSMF 2 a couple weeks back, and was up on the lift shooting pics at the AutoCross if that jogs any memories in my fellow oldsters here. ;) Oops wrong granny ( i thought/ read/dislexic- GanMaPa)never mind but still maybe CenLA knows whom she means?

3. JaxHemi

JaxHemi Well-Known Member

You're talking about Bancrof and his dad (Big Pappa) Rose. The Hemi Riders are based out of Lafayette, LA and have their own section on this site. Finding good boudin is hit and miss in this state.

Jack

4. flybygranny

flybygranny New Member

thank you! all for your help