Escape Velocity checking in

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by escape velocity, Jun 2, 2017.

1. escape velocity

escape velocity Member

Just a quick hello...check-in. I still have the 2010 Bright White. Added new rims and upgraded the brakes with Power Stop. She's 7 years old with 25K miles. Paint looks as good as the original pics. Yes, I'm keeping her, a symbol of youthful dreams from 1970.
    If the webmasters don't mind, I'd like to re-post the challenger build story on my blog. (www.fromthebachrow.com) It's a personal finance website that has nothing to with cars and all about a different kind of freedom other than a really cool challenger.
    Now that I have a new password, I'll check in on occasion.

2. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

welcome back!!. i am fixing to make the switch to power stop rotors on mine, just got the fronts in today so some time next week I will be busy make the swap over.

3. escape velocity

escape velocity Member

Thanks. It's been awhile. Life just got in the way. BTW, I did the entire PowerStop upgrade, brakes, rotors and calipers. They look awesome.
    I've been gone so long, that my acount is in limbo. I tried to upload some fresh photos, but could not. I have a note into admins.

I spent $700 on the brake kit instead of $4K for the Wilwood. For the R/T the PowerStop is perfect. Much better than the factory design.

4. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

easier to upload them to photobucket and copy and paste the link from them. that's what I do for all my pics.

as far as the cost for me on the power stop rotors the back ones cost me $80,got them from a guy who ordered the wrong ones for his charger, they fit mine so I bought them off of him and the fronts I got from Auto Anything, $118. So pretty much got a bargain deal there. just got to get it to a shop of a friends so I can use his lift, I will be repainting my calipers when I do that too. easier than sitting on the concrete trying to do that.