may have to order this time

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger Ordering, Buying, Leasing' started by IntimidatorR/T, Nov 30, 2015.

1. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

it wont be a Challenger as I have almost got mine paid off, but a new Ram Truck will be my next purchase and I am thinking about ordering one this time, probably an Express package in Pearl streak blue with a Hemi and 8 speed trans. just want 20' chrome rims and a trailer package. really dont care what the interior comes in, and what ever radio it has, probably will be a quad cab also.

2. Hell-Gato

Hell-Gato New Member

Bought a Big Horn with the 5.7 hemi Dark Cherry color love the truck. 2nd one with a hemi, no dissapointments

3. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

well, i didnt get to order one. I basically took one they had on the lot that had $300 in rebates and discounts and 0% financing.. but this wont rule oput me trading it in after a few years to get what I wanted.
    [​IMG]

2015 quad cab with the Hemi. 6 speed auto. one reason why i got it with the rebates. and granite crystal. there will be some blue rally stripes going on this after the first of the year.