P60 Recall Dodge Challenger

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger Recalls and Technical Service Bul' started by Synoptic 12, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Synoptic 12

Synoptic 12 BANNED

This recall entailed the alternator for a 2013 Dodge Challenger and other years. The diode was initially thought to be the cause. However, the entire alternator was replaced. The only recall for the 2013 Dodge Challenger. I never experienced any issues prior to the new alternator being installed. Only 800 miles on vehicle when alternator was replaced in unison with the recall from FCA.

2. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

recalls are given for a reason, precautionary, if you even don't experience a problem, it is best to get it taken care of, it is dodge's dime doing this so the only inconvenience to you is just your time to take it there and wait for it to be done.

My wife Jeep Cherokee has had 3 recalls on it, never had a problem with it but some of the stuff that they replaced seems legit as they were to prevent problems that could occur.

My 2015 Ram 1500 has had 2 recalls since I bought it in DEC 2015. both have been taken care of.

my 2009 Challenger Rt has had several. all of which they have done. so even though no problems have occurred before I took it in, a little preventive maintenance will take care of future problems.

3. Synoptic 12

Synoptic 12 BANNED

Good bye.

4. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

:banplz: good bye^^