RedHead's Bad Day

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger Accident Reports' started by IKneadU, Jan 11, 2017.

1. IKneadU

IKneadU New Member

Just a typical commute. doing about 30 thru town. A quick stop by the car in front of me caused me to stop quick. Unfortunately, the guy behind me, didn't get that memo... pushing me hard into the stopped car in front of me.
    Insurance totaled her. :-(

Attached Files:

2. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

dang, hate to see that, it looks fixable, but then if they totaled it, they must have seen something else going on with the damage. sure would like to get a couple of those rims you got on it though, I have one that has some curb rash and would like top replace it.

3. IKneadU

IKneadU New Member

Thanks. Happened last March. 2 payments left on her. GRRR! Insurance paid me a fair price, but the inventory of used ones (with manual tranny) at that time was low. So I picked up a 2010 in Plum, Crazy. More miles, and from what I can tell now, hard miles. Not real happy with the replacement, but it's paid for.

4. shooterjgs

shooterjgs Member

Wow... Sorry to see that... But like you said "but it's paid For"... Sometimes you've just got to look at the bright side of things... Plus hey your OK... Right.?

5. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

yeah, as much as I would like a new RT 392 scat pack shaker. I just feel 51k is worth it. payments are a ***** for sure and I don't know how those other guys can trade off right way for something more expensive, my ass would be way upside down on the trade for sure.

but it does feel good that my 2009 is paid for.

• Like Like x 1