Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I’ve got a question on this. I recently bought a 2012 RT Classic Plus, Header Orange, A5 with a 5.7 and 42,000 miles on it last summer here in Syracuse. I doing a lot of research on exhaust, disabling the MDS and now the DRL. I called Mopar even though my build sheet does not show DRL they are not sure if I have that option. They did agree being made in Canada the option is most like there just disabled. Ok can i activate this with out using StarScan and if so what would I use. Also for anyone that may know is this option there if I try to get a dealer to do it. Thanks for any info, Michrick

·
Super Moderator
5,462 Posts
it has to be done by the dealer, no self activatioin for that, I have them activated on mine, and my dealer did that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Intimidator RT they did it after finding out you don't have to change the country of origin not its back in for the drivers window not dropping while opening, not coming up after closing and lowering issue where it stops while lowering like only drops about 2 to 3 inches all the way down.
But I do like the looks of this car with those lights on
Thanks for your help and sorry it to a bit to respond.
Michrick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts