Challenger Life Forums banner

50 degrees here in jersey today, so you know what that means

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  2B3LJ 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I really love that Inferno Red.

In the pics above the front and rear fascias look a bit darker than the body. That's just in pics right? Not as noticeable in person is it?

#6 ·
I really love that Inferno Red.

In the pics above the front and rear fascias look a bit darker than the body. That's just in pics right? Not as noticeable in person is it?
Dave,

Might be just the angle of how the light hits the front & rear fascial. Just like the body line on these cars, the top looks like a lighter shade, but we know its the same.

#8 ·
Dave,

Might be just the angle of how the light hits the front & rear fascial. Just like the body line on these cars, the top looks like a lighter shade, but we know its the same.
Chris,
you hit the nail on the head. not really noticable in person but for some reason the camera really makes them look much darker depending on how the sunlight hits the car, these were taken with the sun starting to get very low in the sky this afternoon.

supposed to rain like hell here tomorrow, hopefully enough to wash the salt off the roads so i can take her out monday and see how the new shoes handle:clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.