Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, this one make me cringe at the thought.
hasnt been cranksd in over 4 years. has a 383 in it.
I remember this car back from the 70's as a school friend of mine drove this car around and it was a bad ass car. Hardly nobody messed with him because they knew they would be beaten. Now it belongs to a buddy of mine right around the block from me. He used to drive it regulary but it has been parked for ever. I told him he needed to sell it or it would rust away. and it has already started that as the rear quater panels around the wheel wells are already rusting. It's a shame that a car like this is just wasting away.

I will get more closer pics of it and see if he will sell it for what it is worth.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Well that makes me feel bad for my 68 chopper, haven't started/ridin this year, the newer ones so much easier to ride. I have fond memories of a white 69 my brother in-law had, till he married my older sister! He had some slicks that he'd put on when it rained, would give me rides doing 360s in intersections! Fun-ALL ended with his marriage, car sold bout 1 year into it. Ahh but he still has the memories! Myself, never was too fond of the boxy look of the Roadrunner. But it should be saved from a rusty fate, none the less, it's a classic!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts