Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they exist? I love the Boss 338 wheels but I'm concerned about the +2mm offset. I'm not sure how a change in offset from the stock +24mm will affect my steering/handling. Anybody on this forum have an SE with these?
I cannot find a decent selection of 18" aftermarket wheels to choose from. Either I'm an idiot when it comes to using the internet or we just don't have a lot of choices-could be both.
I've already checked Tire Rack and Discount Tire-they don't really have much that fits according to their standards...
Can anyone offer insight on either the Boss 338 18's or where they may have purchased nice 18" wheels for their car that don't cost a fortune?
So many questions but this search is maddening-I can't take it anymore, I need help...

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
2mm offset? Do you know how small that is? It's less then the width of this H
I wouldn't be concerned unless it's over 10mm (which is less than a 1/2")

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2mm offset? Do you know how small that is? It's less then the width of this H
I wouldn't be concerned unless it's over 10mm (which is less than a 1/2")
The difference between stock and the 338's is +22mm. Stock is +24 and Boss is +2

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
hey - it is NOT you!! I spent three months looking for nice 18'"aftermarket wheels and could not find anything but the Boss's as well. The part that really blew is that there are NO raised white letter 18"s tires except Cooper. I finally gave up and went to the 20" and I LOVE THEM. The whole car changes in performance and looks

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
The difference between stock and the 338's is +22mm. Stock is +24 and Boss is +2
Gotcha, the difference is 22mm. That's about 3/4". I'm sure some people would do it, but that's too far off for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts