Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching a youtube post on the plug & play active exhaust module, I went to the site Zautomotive.com and created an account. I went to place the order and it would not complete the order. I checked it over to see if anything was missing, and clicked order again. Still would not complete order. It give no reason why it would not complete the order.
I went through my paypal so I know all of the info was there. I am hoping I did not end up paying twice for it.
There is no other contact other than text, was wondering if anyone has used them for anything ? From what I see it looks like a good way to go. Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
i assume that they have a phone number to call on site , might want to see if you can get a human to talk to on the other side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After watching a youtube post on the plug & play active exhaust module, I went to the site Zautomotive.com and created an account. I went to place the order and it would not complete the order. I checked it over to see if anything was missing, and clicked order again. Still would not complete order. It give no reason why it would not complete the order.
I went through my paypal so I know all of the info was there. I am hoping I did not end up paying twice for it.
There is no other contact other than text, was wondering if anyone has used them for anything ? From what I see it looks like a good way to go. Thanks in advance
I bought a Tazer and another item a couple of years ago from Z Automotive, I had no problems with my order but, I noticed that it was difficult to communicate with a human on their website.
I never heard of the "plug & play active exhaust module", I installed MFER-1 on my active exhaust and have been very happy with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts