·
Registered
135 Posts
Its all in the Shaker hood......................:rofl:
not

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
had to be a charity auction donation for it to be that high.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
That looks pretty good! I like the rear wide body piece. But I don't care to much for the front, doesn't look good being "stuck on" like that. Needs to be more flush
Still an amazing car!

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
I have been watching it off and on the past few days, havent seen a mopar yet come across the stage.:;:)

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
FINALLY!!! 1970 PCP Cuda 440 Six Pack................. $67,000 unbeleivable, 1st one I have seen for under $100,000.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I stay glued to this auction. Lots of ideas to pick up too.
I have two 23" MAC monitors on adjustable VESA mount arms and I watch TV on one and do what ever on the other while this auction is on.

One thing to always consider with this auction is the generally complete restoration and pristine nature of the cars. Most of them are in better shape than when they came from the factory. A local used car lot had a lime green Challenger (I think that is the official name) in "ok" shape for 15k. It sat for two months. Full body restoration needs a garage bigger than mine and someone with a lot more skill and tools. Time and money.

It is really delightful to watch. I think I'll put this on my vacation list this year.
Recording is one thing, but I would love to load up several memory cards.
Simple things like hood pins, the ideas you can pick up are amazing.

TV is improving, the NHRA will start soon!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FINALLY!!! 1970 PCP Cuda 440 Six Pack................. $67,000 unbeleivable, 1st one I have seen for under $100,000.
I'm in the garage last night putting in the new K&N drop in air filter and my wife comes running out yelling that there is a purple Cuda up for sale LOL.
Amazing since my wife is totaly NOT a car person.
WOW! That was a nice car

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
that was a SWEEEEEEEEEEET !! 70 Detonator Yellow Convertible Road Runner wasn't it? :thumbupleft::thumbupleft::thumbupleft:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts