Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heidi and the guys at Billet are custom machining center caps to hold ARMY/NAVY/AF/MARINE challenge coins - they are doing it at no charge so I will have them for the hospital shows :)

:clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
those guys are by far one of the best vendors out there!!!! from ordering to receiving your product they are with you all the hway, they follow up, ensure you are satisfied and go to great lengths to stand behind a repuatable product. I dealt with Scott (1FST4DR) and he is a great guy to talk to.

The thing that gets me with these guys is that they mingle on the boards, they don't just hide in theor vendor sections, these guys drive these cars and have the same passion for the LX platform like we do, these guys/gals are approachable, knowledgable and trustworthy.

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
as soon as tax return is in, I am getting them to do my custom nose badge. the design is in my album but they are going to do it in just a black badge with silver cutouts. they told me $60 shipped. Like I said, waiting for the return to hit the bank.:thumbupleft:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Heidi , Dave and the rest of the folks at BT really hooked me up. Recieved my badge today and was blown away. Words actually can't express it.
Thank you Heidi, Dave and everyone at BT. :grouphug:

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
just got an email from Scott there at BT and he told me about 6-8 weeks on special orders. So I got to call him tomorrow about ordering it.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YoMikie - pics pics pics! :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Ok... seeing how I have to wait to put this on...figures it snows the day after I get it, here is one of the pics. I have it under the HEMI on my hood so I could see the size

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ooooh LA LA!!! PRETTY PRETTY!! :clap:

ps - got the DELTA coin in mail :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts