Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Before I try to get rid of these rims I wanted to try something different. I thought of painting them the same color of the car. So just to see how it would look, I decided to used some orange tape before spending more money on having them actually painted. What you think?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think it looks pretty good, but the only thing that really matters is do you like it? I've also got an '11 Toxic Orange R/T. I went with the Black/Machined SRT Replicas on both it and my '09 Stone White R/T.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
What he said.^ Better but not for me. Too big, too dark and dulls the look of your very cool Challenger.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Mopar has some 20 inch Black Chrome wheels like your OE wheels, that is what I would do. (made for last gen Charger SRT but will fit all LX) Or, there are SRT look alike wheels in black chrome out there on the aftermarket as well. I'm sure the old guys would go in one direction and the younger guys would head in another direction. Best of luck deciding!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mopar has some 20 inch Black Chrome wheels like your OE wheels, that is what I would do. (made for last gen Charger SRT but will fit all LX) Or, there are SRT look alike wheels in black chrome out there on the aftermarket as well. I'm sure the old guys would go in one direction and the younger guys would head in another direction. Best of luck deciding!
Yeah I would like that in black. Think it would go great with my vinyl stripping. I will look on the website for them. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts