Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my best time wasn't all that impressive. I hope Tammy kept her ticket, my best run was against her. I think my ET was 13.7x with speed a little over 104.

Jack

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Your car has a lot more left in it, I think we need to head back during a colder month though. It got back up to the 70s during the day

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ran only three times and my best in SRT8 was 14.56 @ 102. 6-speed is very hard for me to hook up. I need a several lessons in how to race a 4200 lb car using a 6-speed

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Am I smelling another Track Day???

Jack

·
Registered
332 Posts
Great day at the track with the Club.....09 SRT auto

Best times: 1/4 13.077 @ 111.52
60' 2.070

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
YES!!!!!
I'm addicted! Dereck only had one run and says he has to go back soon, he said that was the biggest adrenaline rush watching the tree and racing lol

·
Super Moderator
5,447 Posts
I ran only three times and my best in SRT8 was 14.56 @ 102. 6-speed is very hard for me to hook up. I need a several lessons in how to race a 4200 lb car using a 6-speed
Can I help you break it in Mike??.... :bigsuspicious:

I mean just so I can say I drove a SRT?

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Drive hell, i'd be thrilled to just ride in it. 20 years from now I could say I rode in a B5 SS 6-speed that's rare as duck lips.

Jack

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, who and how much do I bribe to try on a set of drag radials at the next track day? Are the Nitto 555's really $300.00+ each? I'm thinking I should scour fleabay.

Jack

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Hopefully I'll have some by then. I'll let you take a pass free of charge! :thumbupright: lol

This will be more than likely what I'll be getting here $879 for 2 17" rims and 2 m&h drag radials. Power mods can come after the tires

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,447 Posts
didnt think you could put 17" rims on an R/T....hmmmmmm :bigthinking:

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I have not, but would love to! seems like a lot of fun..just dont destroy your tires lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts