Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was a tough desicion but thinking I'm going to sell the Challenger and look for an older Muscle car, anyways these parts are to go for starters:

Items for sale:

1.BREMBO KIT

Used Silver Brembo Calipers front & rear (Mint shape came from 300 show car/another member)
Pads front & rear
Rotors front & rear
Brake lines
Brand New sheilds/mounting bolts and spindle nuts
asking $800 + shipping

2.Lighting Kit

Street Glow Red Neon Kit (Brand New/Never Installed)
asking $250 + shipping

3.OEM Silver Challenger Hood

Factory OEM Hood, Complete ready to bolt on (MINT condition)
asking $400 + shipping (open to offers)

4. GTS Head Light/ Foglight / Tail Light Kit (Smoked)

complete light cover kit (smoked color)
asking $150 + shipping

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey X! I'm sorry to hear you're getting rid of your ride man. Don't be a stranger though and remember to post up pics of the classic you may get your hands on. :)

Out of curiosity, does that Brembo kit include everything you would need to directly install on an R/T? Like, if someone purchased this, could they go straight to installing it without spending another dime on parts? Thanks! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Do you have a particular classic in mind?
I really want a 70s Challenger to park next to the 2010.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey ibanze - not sure what else would be needed, BUT if you are not equiped with Brembos you'll need to change the spindles front and rear, that is all. I had a hard time fiding them here in Canada and since I'm parting ways with the car I won't need them.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
This is sad news indeed. Understandable but sad. I only ask one thing..........PLEASE keep it in the MOPAR family.

GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
30 Posts
For the headlight tail light covers.... Do you also have the center piece of the tail light... and do you stilll have the door skirts i talked to you about before

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the complete light cover kit including the center tail section. Door skirts are gone.

·
Registered
30 Posts
OK in interested in the head light rail light covers. The I'm outta town on business for a week. I ill send you a message when I get back if you still have them I'll take them

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just an update for everyone, so the buyers financing fell short, so the car is sticking around for a while longer. New wheels ordered for tomorrow, air ride as well, and then off to paint for a one off paint scheme, and all motor work will be completed. S/C and all.

wishe, covers are still yours buddy.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was a tough desicion but thinking I'm going to sell the Challenger and look for an older Muscle car, anyways these parts are to go for starters:

Items for sale:

1.BREMBO KIT

Used Silver Brembo Calipers front & rear (Mint shape came from 300 show car/another member)
Pads front & rear
Rotors front & rear
Brake lines
Brand New sheilds/mounting bolts and spindle nuts
asking $800 + shipping

2.Lighting Kit

Street Glow Red Neon Kit (Brand New/Never Installed)
asking $250 + shipping

3.OEM Silver Challenger Hood

Factory OEM Hood, Complete ready to bolt on (MINT condition)
asking $400 + shipping (open to offers)

4. GTS Head Light/ Foglight / Tail Light Kit (Smoked)

complete light cover kit (smoked color)
PENDING SALE

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Soooo X? is this still for sell Cause I NEED those Brembo's but you got me confused bro

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry guys I should be paying more attention to my sites haha, the light kit and covers are sold,

hood is the oem challenger hood, not the T/A hood

Brembo kit is pending sale, rotors are sold though. I will update this thread in a few days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts