Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!!!

Just getting around to signing up and giving a shout out. For those I don't know, here is my car "Sandra".

My car has a striking resemblance to this Sandra

Notice the hips :clap:

Hope to see you guys on the road!!

Chuck

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome to another Silver Challenger owner!

G

·
Howdy!!!

My car has a striking resemblance to this Sandra

Notice the hips :clap:
Welcome! But seriously ... striking resemblance? Hips? Seriously :lol:

I remember that part of the movie, I hit rewind a few times to watch that part all the while convincing the girlfriend I was just wanting to listen to that rendition of "Mustang Sally".

Probably why that became another "x" on the list of girlfriend.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Love your R/T. You're gonna like it here!

Jack

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
WELCOME!!!! I have been keeping my eyes on one of those around here. I mean car , no that Sandra.:whistle:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Yo RT - Welcome to the clubhouse!!

Go Beastie!! :guitar:Go Beastie!! :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
About time RT. As you see, I no longer have a silver, but welcome still :D
I did notice that the car was not silver. Was wondering if this was the same Big Mike... And I guess it is. What brought on the change?

And to all the others... Thanks for the welcome!!!!

Hope to see you guys at the runs this spring/summer.

And to Sic, I don't see how you cruise these forums with just the iPhone... That is what I am doing and it is painful ;-(

Chuck

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Chuck great to see u here! Yes it's not simple with the iPhone, but funny thing I'm SO used to this keyboard now, when I get on a real puter, I can't find things as easy, want to touch the screen, hahaha! This is a great forum and you'll recognize a few here, but some change their screen names to ones they wanted but weren't available on the other sites; ie Wes up above us here. Can't wait to see Mikes PCP in person also, he's been in Kansas looking for that one tree they have up there. Enjoy the new place brother! Mark

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
And to Sic, I don't see how you cruise these forums with just the iPhone... That is what I am doing and it is painful ;-(
:rofl: I only use the iPhone when I need my fix and not near a real computer... it works, but yeah, it's a lot of extra scrolling and zooming.

·
Registered
508 Posts
he's been in Kansas looking for that one tree they have up there
Whatever... friggin wild goose chase if you ask me

The PCP was just a better deal plain and simple. I do like the Silver I had, but this one has ALOT more in it for the same price... and lower miles hahaha.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Yeah another member welcome to the Gun Show!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts