Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sorry if this is a dumb question, seeing I've newly acquired my membership, I still can leave rep points, I was notified of a rep point, saw them pop up on the bottom of the screen, now I can't figure out how to see them, and I can't seem to leave rep points either.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
You can leave Rep points for others by clicking on the star at the bottom left of a members post.

You can view Reps you received by going to your contol panel - click "Settings" at the very top right of the page.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
^ thank you my good man, I was looking for the scale on the upper right to assess rep points.... too many hours on other forums.

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
Whoever gave me some today...THANKS for the kind compliments! But I can't repay who I don't know who it is. *hint -smacking whomever you are in the head- hint hint*

G

·
Whoever gave me some today...THANKS for the kind compliments! But I can't repay who I don't know who it is. *hint -smacking whomever you are in the head- hint hint*
Tony,

Your own words show why Houdini set the rep up the way he did: your eyes only and anonymous. Human nature dictates that not only would most people want to "repay" the good rep given but also "repay" the bad rep given. I have seen it at other forums, it will and does happen. That person "repays" and that persons friends "repay".

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
^ thank you my good man, I was looking for the scale on the upper right to assess rep points.... too many hours on other forums.
Yeah, someday maybe they will update to the latest version of vBulletin... They are all one major version, and many minor versions, behind.

Just be gracious that someone, anyone, gave you reps. :rofl:

Tony,

Your own words show why Houdini set the rep up the way he did: your eyes only and anonymous. Human nature dictates that not only would most people want to "repay" the good rep given but also "repay" the bad rep given. I have seen it at other forums, it will and does happen. That person "repays" and that persons friends "repay".
Exactly.

Although I did make it so Platinum Level Supporters can see who left the reps. hint hint demon.

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts

Although I did make it so Platinum Level Supporters can see who left the reps. hint hint demon.
Ouch!

Can they also see who TAKES the reps? That could get fun. :D

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Can they also see who TAKES the reps? That could get fun. :D
Yes. It goes against my original plan of complete anonymity, but I really don't think we have members here that would leave negative reps, and none that would be deserving of negative reps. :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
Yes. It goes against my original plan of complete anonymity, but I really don't think we have members here that would leave negative reps, and none that would be deserving of negative reps. :clap:
LOL! I received negative reps before! LOL!

Tony,

Your so right and I'm utterly guilty of it myself.

Exactly.

Ouch, that hurt. I may be a demon but I bleed still. Even if it's Hemi Orange colored.

And right now I need all the money I can get for mods. :p But we'll see after the holidays if I'm still in the Christmas spirit of giving.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a negative rep for my man thong posting....... geesh if I have to bring it back I will!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I have a negative rep for my man thong posting....... geesh if I have to bring it back I will!!!!
LOL

I just took a look. It was by a member that didn't have much rep power at the time, so you only lost 1 point. And that same member gave 4 points 7 days later (so the net result is +3 points).

And if you ever deserved a negative rep, it was for the man thong :rofl:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh I took as light hearted anyways, I'm not too worried, I will always have the man thong in the arsenal just in case hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
psssssssst ......hey X - here is a secret spy photo of Demon's latest mod!!!

:neener::tease::rofl:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
seriously X - PLEASE post up your new dash pod - REALLY interested

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
My goodness, the owner of those panties must be a scary sight.
Nice car, though. :)

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Every time I drive behind a vehicle with those darned things hanging, I wish I could get out and smack the driver.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts