Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my first Challenger, an '09 R/T 6-speed in white, on the day that the order banks opened for '09 ordering. It was built on the first day of production for 6-speeds. And it would have had my name on the window sticker. Except I never got it. It was diverted to someone else, presumably a Chrysler employee in MI.

Even though I own a 2006 Charger Daytona and love it, I made up my mind that I was done with Chrysler after getting the shaft like that and bought a Shelby GT500 Mustang. It was a very rare car, one of only 131 built with the red accent package.

Then Dodge announced the return of Plum Crazy, which is the color I wanted all along and was not available when I ordered my '09. So I sold the GT500 and ordered a PCP R/T on October 23rd. It's was built on 2/17 and I still don't have it. Now it's sitting in a yard in Toledo where it's been for over a week. I don't even have an ETA to the dealer.

Chrysler's logistics suck. Rant off.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.