Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm stationed overseas and I've had my Challenger for a little over a year now, although she has been in storage for the last six months due to a deployment. I've been hanging out over at the other forums and I just happened to find this place.

Cheers,
Tim

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Hello all,

I'm stationed overseas and I've had my Challenger for a little over a year now, although she has been in storage for the last six months due to a deployment. I've been hanging out over at the other forums and I just happened to find this place.

Cheers,
Tim
Howdy there Tim. You'll be glad you found this place. Loaded with a bunch of great folks. I'm overseas too, but in the oil field. Located in Saudi now. But it's a 28/28 rotation. Get to drive my Challenger for a whole month at a time every other month.:dance:
Welcome

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Aviano?? I grew up on Heraklion Crete. WELCOME! :)

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome Tim.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tim! Great group of folks here on the Life. Let me be the first to warn you of a weird dancing banana that shows up here a lot....

Jack

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
You guys KEEP talking about some mythical dancing banana!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all,

Cheers,
Tim
Glad you could join us here at the forum. I am stationed in Baumholder Germany. I just got my challenger in February. Hope you enjoy your as much as I do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts