Challenger Life Forums banner

Daily Driver or Garage Queen

• Garage Queen. And only comes out when the weather is great.

Votes: 35 29.4%
  • Daily Driver for the most part, but parked for the winter.

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Daily Driver year-round, but we don't get snow in the winter.

Votes: 40 33.6%
  • Daily Driver year-round, even in the snow.

Votes: 35 29.4%
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is your Challenger a daily driver that you just can't leave at home, or a garage queen that only gets out for drives when the weather is great?

Do you drive it year-round or park it for the winter months (for those that have real winter :p)?

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Mine is a evening and weekend driver. I have a company vehicle wich I have to drive to do my job. THen just before that white crap starts falling she hibernates in the garage.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
mine is a garage queen with only 1300 miles since April.
not only is "Rosebud" in a garage she is covered too.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Keep her in the garage but take her out on nice days. Thankfully in S/E VA there are plenty of nice days! This be the first winter but they are usually pretty mild. I'm sure she will get some miles puy on. I am lucky enough to have a "beater" for the nasty weather!:)

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Mine stays under the carport (soon to be garage) if I even THINK it's going to rain. It does however, see every nice day. When I take it to work, it often sits inside the shop.

Jack

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
beauty siting in front (under cover) waiting for sunny day or great weekend,
while for work is use RAM 1500 SPORT.Thanx wife garage is fulllll of you know what...

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
well I clicked daily driver even in the snow. yes, in a blue moon at times we get snow in Louisiana. about every 6-10 years....lmao!!!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I clicked daily driver even in the snow. yes, in a blue moon at times we get snow in Louisiana. about every 6-10 years....lmao!!!:rofl:
You think that's funny huh? I'll be sure to send some snow your way this winter. :rofl:

But then, you southerners don't know how to drive on snow do you? :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
You think that's funny huh? I'll be sure to send some snow your way this winter. :rofl:

But then, you southerners don't know how to drive on snow do you? :rofl:
I was born In New Jersey. just bring it!!:tease:

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
I am so sorry about your birthplace. I guess someone has to be born there...lol...jk...I am from Long Island originally myself.
My Dad was inthe Army, I had no choice.......
but both my parents were from Philly. But I havent been back there since 67. My Grandparents on my mom's side lived in Stone Harbor when they were alive.

G

·
It is funny how people refuse to admit they are actually FROM Jersey...they all come from somewhere close by...never actually from there though...LOL

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
What is this "snow" you speak of......:tease:

Jack

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
What is this "snow" you speak of......:tease:

Jack
Come on jack, you old enough to see some of this in this century!! At least twice:rofl:

I even got pictures back in the winter of 73 and ..let me think now.......maybe the winter of 86-87? maybe?:think:

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
I am so sorry about your birthplace. I guess someone has to be born there...lol...jk...I am from Long Island originally myself.
HEY!!!:eek: i resemble that remark , of course in 22 months the door isnt going to be hitting me in the backside as i leave either

·
Registered
332 Posts
Mine stays in the garage when the weather is terrible, but I drive it every chance I get, over 7K miles on it since Jan 09. My 01 Xterra is my daily driver...

G

·
I drive mine everyday. Colorado Spring to Boston to Fort Polk and everything in between.

Just went over 20K and I picked it up in Feb.

I have a good plan though:

1) Buy Challenger
2) Drive it until wheels fall off
3) Buy another one :p

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
I drive mine everyday. Colorado Spring to Boston to Fort Polk and everything in between.

Just went over 20K and I picked it up in Feb.

I have a good plan though:

1) Buy Challenger
2) Drive it until wheels fall off
3) Buy another one :p
well I thought that too, untill I saw a 72 Corvette in Rosepine for sale. 44,000 miles and they are asking $16,000 for it. My wife's eyes just lit up when she saw that.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts