Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dead battery....

The car sat for a week when I was out of town, came home and went for a drive no problem..

It sat two days after that and wen to start it up, no power at all, the battery was totally dead, about 1.2 volts left in it.

Jumped it and went to the dealer, he could find nothing wrong with my system and gave me a new Batt, lets just hope it was a bad battery and no more future issues arise.....

I have had this vehicle 16 months and 12K with no other issues.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Yikes, we had ours done under recall about the same time, I hope you just got hold of a defective battery. I'm sure they checked it for parasitic loss, etc. Glad it's fixed up.

Jack

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Had that same thing happen, bout one year ago. Dead battery in four days, they checked battery, it was ok. Had to have the mygig reflashed which made my old version iPhone work better also, but now I also ALWAYS turn off the radio/mygig before I shut down ignition. Don't u just LOVE the new smart electronics our cars have, hahaha!

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
I got the Autometer Ecometer for my car and it hooks up in the computer port under the dash. Left it hooked up for a few days but then I experienced a battery drain, couldnt figure out what it was, till I unhooked it, Now I just use the gauge when I am on trips.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts