Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently deleted about 20 members. They were all members that signed up over two months ago, never posted once, and many never returned after their sign-up date.

Sure this lowers our total number of members, but we're not going to artificially inflate our member count, and have thousands of "real" members that aren't really members - like another forum or two out there does.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Cool - same thing I did with TOC - right thing to do - we want PARTICIPANTS!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
BUT!!!!!!!! please make sure none of them are military - could be on duty and unable to post until return

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUT!!!!!!!! please make sure none of them are military - could be on duty and unable to post until return
UMmmmm. I have no way of knowing that.
I did leave about 30 that haven't posted but have returned more than once - i.e. joined last October with a visit as recent as February.

If a member wants to be sure they aren't deleted, they at least need to post an introduction.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Sounds fine.
I would include that in terms of membership though.
Statement to the effect of members may be deleted if no activity within certain period of time.
Might make exceptions say for deployed military, hospitilization, pilgrimage to Mecca, extended safari to Africa etc that might take someone out of pocket for awhile.
just my two cents

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
If a member wants to be sure they aren't deleted, they at least need to post an introduction.[/QUOTE]

true

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Might make exceptions say for deployed military, hospitilization, pilgrimage to Mecca, extended safari to Africa etc that might take someone out of pocket for awhile.
And for people that have to chase crazed street racing bananas thru the streets at all hours!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
true true - I should have realized that :D

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
also, may want to include in terms of service deletion of any member who maliciously introduces bananas who haven't cleared customs....;)

Jack

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
HEY!!! - HE'S got his GREEN (and yellow) CARD!!!!!

Unfortunately, his cousin "Chile" has a slight problem

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Here is one to delete - Jcal 70 - we are having a difference of opinion on CTalk and this is what he posted about this site

"As far as the " personal invite" to your website, well you know what you could do with it"

I would call that a resignation

ps - by the way I invited him to join CLife not "my" site

·
Registered
382 Posts
geesh where is the love... I'm on like 6 sites now, never spoken ill willed about any of them....

the only other thing to allow some forgivness on re: memberships, is us slow Canadians eh, we don't always get this "internet" in the igloos, sometimes we have to send someone from the village into town to gather supplies and respond to emails at the local internet cafe, that in itself is a 4 day trek by dogsled, 3 if we get the ski-doo running.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
the only other thing to allow some forgivness on re: memberships, is us slow Canadians eh,

HERE'S THE LOVE!!!!!

We have that circumstance covered!!
(look under Article 17 - subsection 101 - clause 12 - The "Hoser" Exemption)

:D:rofl:

·
Registered
56 Posts
the only other thing to allow some forgivness on re: memberships, is us slow Canadians eh,

HERE'S THE LOVE!!!!!

We have that circumstance covered!!
(look under Article 17 - subsection 101 - clause 12 - The "Hoser" Exemption)

:D:rofl:
Does that cover pathetic Professors preoccupied with finals, grading and commencement?

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Yeah graduate college the 23rd finally

1 - 20 of 23 Posts