Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather looks good for this Saturday 4/10/10, let's do a M&G&Cruise! Haven't done these this year, ( last year was the first sat.s), so well just post on this thread for future ones, but this ones on! Meet up at the parking lot BEHIND Starbucks at the northeast corner of Bethany @ 75, address is 727 Central Expressway S, Allen, Tx. Well meet at 10:30-11:30, then cruise north and west to Celina, or on to Pilot Point, we can decide when we meet. Sniper226 and I will be there, come on out if u can, it's a sweet little cruise! Mark and Jerri:rockout:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Then down to San Antonio....

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great day/weather/folks! Got to meet a couple new folks, see more SWEET cars, cruise with old/new friends! May make this a second Saturday of the month meet, thanks to all that made it, I allways have a GREAT time with Challenger folks! Ohh yeah, the place we meet is a parking lot in front of a bar. This time the new owner came out( to run us off?),came up to me as the pointed out "leader/target", invited us to let him know when we are coming again, and he would put out appetizers an such, and to park infront of the bar for pictures and such! Really cool, guy dug the cars, just bought the bar, said it could only HELP to have attention from our cars!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Let me know in advance Sik so next time I can drive up and hang with you guys. see if I can entice the ghost man to roll with me.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gonna try to get down ya'lls way next month for the Military show, too early to say for sure tho. I'll try to bring da cruise to youzz! Mark

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Good one I think on the 15th at the cowboys here on 35 and 410 right by SA Mens Club your more than welcome.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Doug, thanks for the pics, everyone always wants pics, but since my friends puter was down, I don't even take my camera with me. Glad to see you here brother, I SWEAR this is the LAST/BEST forum I'll ever ask u to join! Great folks here, just getting better! Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts