Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to get a new custom tune for my srt,and was told about Johan at DiabloSport. What a great guy and tune. I'm kind of new to the tuning part and he took his time with and help me out. I sent him my old tune that i had done at a shop and looked it over. On his own time he made a new one for and sent it over. The car feels like a diff car. If anyone is looking for one give him a try. here is his email [email protected]

:D :thumbupleft::thumbupleft:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Thanks Mike. I sent Johan an email inquiring about what's needed data-wise and money-wise.

Jack

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you are welcome anytime

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Speedy talked to me about stock cats vs. high flows and he's using the stock cats on his car which is cranking out over 500 RWHP through them, so I figure I can spend my money elsewhere. Next will probably be a converter and blue tops.

Jack

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good Jack. I hope he makes you as happy as me. Like i said the car feels alot better and pulls hard. I just need to get a area so i can do some data log for him,maybe he can adjust alittle more for me lol. Let me know what you think after you get your tune.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
good link Mike, i was looking for someone to help me out with my new addition.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep :thumbupright:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
This is cool. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I can have the new tune in my car so I can begin data logging for any revisions.

Jack

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Update.
Loaded the custom this morning and the car feels stronger all the way through the RPM range. Chris rode with me and did some data logging which I just sent off to Johan. One thing we saw on the files that we liked, LT knock retard was 0. Seems the 392 IAT mod helped as the temps rose to 82 as I was logging.

Jack

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to hear Jack that you liked your tune from him!!!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Johan sent me a revision which I loaded up today. I'm not sure if I will get the car back out until next weekend, but as it stands now I'm happy with it. Best money spent since I bought my Predator.

Jack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts