1,929 Posts
Time to drop that Viper engine in a Challenger :cool:

Jack

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:bump:

I've been fixing the video links on all the videos on the site.... and this deserves a bump :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I don't see any links on my iPhone, but I'm guessing it's the video with the red viper smacking into the rear of a van coming out of a tunnel right? Lol

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't see any links on my iPhone, but I'm guessing it's the video with the red viper smacking into the rear of a van coming out of a tunnel right? Lol
Yup. Yeah, the iPhone doesn't do flash videos.... Steve Jobs doesn't like Adobe LOL

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It would be a perfect phone if it supported flash..lol
Mine iPhone 4 was ordered 3 days ago... can't wait... iOS 4 on the 3G is slow.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
The new iPhone is amazing Dave. The speed, camera, resolution, looks, battery life, and just everything!
Something I actually noticed once I imported all the pictures I had taken on my 3g to my 4...the iPhone actually cleared up a lot of pictures I had taken with the last phone. I was pretty amazed with it, and still am of course lol
Oh and your gonna have to get iMovie, its a pretty neat app. I have it on my Mac, and its amazing for a video editor on a phone.

Here's a good example of how well it takes pictures. The dragonfly was no bigger than an inch, yet you can see the detail in its wings. Notice all the little water drops too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts