Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not only did i score the predator cheap but my cousin
(supervisor at the DMV here in NJ) just called and the special plates
i wanted have just become available:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: because the former owner didnt want to use them anymore.

i will post a photo in about 2 weeks:whistle: when they come in.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
my cousin
(supervisor at the DMV here in NJ) just called and the special plates
i wanted have just become available:cool:QUOTE]

is that the "WANABJ" plate??

WYD???:blonde:WYD??? :rofl:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
HEY - it's NOT ME!!! I keep TELLING you - the d-mn banana is aliiiiiiiiiive!!!

I think he misses STONEWHITE R/T!

·
Registered
382 Posts
^ hahaha nice, mine are supposed to have arrived but they screwed up so they had to reorder

XSRVNGE

it's supposed to be Ex's Revenge, basically pissing off the ex wife, I have a better life now, she was expecting me to be down and out,lonely and jilted..... f**k that, I bought the muscle car, and the motorbike, needless to say she's been pissed ever since,

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try this one, sometimes it gets thru; 6ULDV8! Sicki
didnt i see this one on that white challenger from Texas?:rock::rock:

^ hahaha nice, mine are supposed to have arrived but they screwed up so they had to reorder

XSRVNGE

it's supposed to be Ex's Revenge, basically pissing off the ex wife, I have a better life now, she was expecting me to be down and out,lonely and jilted..... f**k that, I bought the muscle car, and the motorbike, needless to say she's been pissed ever since,
this is awesome because i have been in this same position and there is nothing better than getting even without being vindictive :thumbupleft:
you feel better and she feels much worse because
YES!! you actually can live without her.:rockout:

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
en garde mon ami :duel:
:tease:

in all seriousness though, you guys know what sucks about the internet???

we all live too far apart, i think we would have a blast if we all
ever got together. im thinking Hangover movie type fun:drinkingbuddies::puke::pullover:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
you know something - you are absolutely correct!! But maybe a more "Wild Hogs" sort of thing :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
heck I'd be up for a meet in Vegas, we're driving to Springfest in March (Irvine Cali) maybe you guys should GO as well??

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Vegas...Did someone say Vegas:partydance:???? What happens in Vegas,:drinkingbuddies: stays in Vegas, right....;)!!!:layrubber: I'm up for that idea. WHO DAT?:rofl:.

agentorange:nutkick:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts