Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally saw a Challenger with the Exterior Appearance Group - $1995 option that includes Decal kit, hood scoop, and rear spoiler.

Non-functional scoop.

Hard to tell in the pic, but the edge of the scoop and the hood are flush - the hood is recessed were the scoop sits.

BTW, that's TorRed. The iPhone has a hard time taking picks of bright red....

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i can't see anything??
Not sure why. I see them even when not logged in - as a visitor. So it isn't an ID issue.

i wonder what it looks like underneath and if it could be made functional?
With a dremel and a sawsall anything is possible. :rofl:

·
Registered
135 Posts
With a dremel and a sawsall anything is possible. :rofl:
Now thats funny,
I like the way you think:cool:!!!!

I think i still like the shaker hood better, as i pull out my Router saw

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I would much rather a shaker too! Looks awesome with the hood up or down! :thumbupleft:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Well the wheels and spoiler are nice but I can definately do without that piece of luggage on the hood.
It's a detractor in my opinion...and it's not functional to boot.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is really starting to push the envelope. From my opinion it doesn't bode well for their decision making. Fake big hood scoop on the R/T? Why? That thing is just an ugly nonfunctional wart.

There is nothing wrong with the wheels or spoiler, but that could easily be a dealer installed option.

Why was this needed? What do they expect to gain? I have answers, but won't put them to print.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why was this needed? What do they expect to gain? I have answers, but won't put them to print.
I think it's because so many people are going "old school" look with their Challengers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think it's because so many people are going "old school" look with their Challengers.
I would prefer to rephrase your response to some Chrysler marketing people "think" many people are going "old school" so they did it as cheap as possible and charged a handsome price. But perhaps I am just a cynical curmudgeon.
:eek:ldtimer::eek:ldtimer::eek:ldtimer::eek:ldtimer:

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
I would prefer the shaker also, that would be more functional that the one in the above pics. infact I have seen a shaker installed on a SE. mauhahahaha:bigsuspicious:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
He was referring to the milk shake he had on his 6-pack breather...:cool::D:lol:

Jack

1 - 16 of 16 Posts