Challenger Life Forums banner

FINALLY!!!

8K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  IntimidatorR/T 
#1 · (Edited)
got up this morning after enjoying a good nights sleep in my own bed after being in Houston/Galveston for the weekend. I am looking at email around 10am and I get a call from my dealer. "hey Dave, if you want to get pictures of your car coming off the truck you better get here"

lmao!! well I slapped on some shoes and a shirt and fired up Intimidator and headed to the dealer, 10minutes later I am snapping pics of it still on the truck and being unloaded. car was supposed to be delivered on the 11th, but heck guess they saw a need to get this to a new home. while it is still at the dealer,(they got to get it scheduled for the window tint and being serviced) we will pic it up this afternoon.

this Saturday's SnS will have both of ours there.
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#29 ·
yep it was, this was back in 2011, my wife wanted it because of the toxic orange. she kept it about 3 years then went back to the SUV community , first with a Jeep Cherokee latitude and now a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.