Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2010 Dodge Challenger Now Available in "Furious Fuchsia"

Fittingly, production of the Furious Fuscia Challenger will be just as short. Chrysler plans on limiting production of R/T Classic models in the color, although it has yet to establish a firm number for that limit.

Challenger SRT8 models painted in the color will be even harder to find at dealers. Chrysler will build only 400 examples, with each car receiving a numbered dash plaque to indicate its exclusivity.

Dealers will begin accepting orders for the Furious Fuscia Challengers in March, but production won't begin until May.

Full story

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I SWEAR I am going to buy one of those and do "BARBIE" badging in WHITE!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm going to hang myself .........since when does Matel dictate the latest in auto colors.... geesh the ***** (Barbie) already has everything else why mess with a man's muscle car??? Heck why doesn't Mary Kay just dub this the new K Car, all the top reps will be driving these..........

This looks nothing like the original "Moulin Rouge" from the 70's that was originally on the Cuda, Satelite, and Fury.

you know, this would make a great marketing car - like Volkswagon did when you bought a new Beetle, you got a pretty flower to place in your vase holder, well Pepto Bismol should offer up a free bottle of Pepto because there are going to be lots of churning stomachs!!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
X...you really need to stop mincing words and just spell out how you really feel. Nobody understands you when you're so ambiguous :D

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
the ONLY thing that will make this color sell is the fact there will only be 400 of them - so they are automatically the rarest. I could see buying a SRT8 in the color for future sale

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
PS I told everybody at Temple I was going to buy one - badge it in "Barbie" stripes - wear a complete outfit in pink lace (I am a 6'7'' 286lb biker) - THEN tell everyone I was from the DFW LX club!!!!!!

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
PS I told everybody at Temple I was going to buy one - badge it in "Barbie" stripes - wear a complete outfit in pink lace (I am a 6'7'' 286lb biker) - THEN tell everyone I was from the DFW LX club!!!!!!

:rofl:
Hmmm nice mental picture...click...deleted :neener:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
You think thats a bad picture, he told that to me in person, and neither of us drink anymore! Be afraid, be VERY afraid, and those dancin naners, where's a shudder smilee?

·
Registered
382 Posts
I wonder what knucklehead in Chrysler head office sat back in the 70's and went "hmmmm (Puuuuufffff puff -cough cough) you know ... you know man, we should really STIK it to the man, huh huh let's really piss of comsumers and paint a muscle car pink, maybe those (puff puff - cough) bureaucrats will give us a fule break if they see women driving them hahahahaha .... hey pass that over here......."

it's probably rare because it was paint that was probably going to be thrown out, so why not use it. I don't know, I'm not against women being in a muscle car..... driving them is another story hahahaha j/k, bui a muscle car isn't a "MUSCLE" if it's pink. in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hmmm....really NOT digging that color all that much.
Course if I got one free would certainly not shun it.

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
not so pink like you think....
from the 2010 Chicago Auto Show

also another Dodge concept........ The Demon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts