Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did not to go with duals - so went with a Jones Exhaust Full Boar muffler into a Magnaflow MOLDED "Y" into two Borla tips - valance was so easy to cut I was surprised :) Sound is AWESOME even with single pipe. AND it doesn't look like everyone elses which is what trips my trigger :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Man, does that look sweet! Good choice on the tips Ghost. Hope your fuel mileage doesn't suffer as you listen to the exhaust more :cool:

Jack

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ghost, I like this approach. It does have really nice tips and is certainly original and looks good.

I got to say though, where you did the work gives me chills up the spine. I tend to be anal about keeping my garage clean and uncluttered, same with the basement shop, but it is indeed results that count.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Did not to go with duals - so went with a Jones Exhaust Full Boar muffler into a Magnaflow MOLDED "Y" into two Borla tips - valance was so easy to cut I was surprised :) Sound is AWESOME even with single pipe. AND it doesn't look like everyone elses which is what trips my trigger :)
looks real nice...sweet.
How did you cut the valance?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cut - jigsaw with fine WOOD blade (doesn't roll the melted edge as bad as METAL blade) - then sanded with pad sander

shop - belongs to old friend on po' side of town, but that old man can make an exhaust system work on ANYTHING!!! The Borla tips cost more than the labor and material PLUS I can borrow his lift anytime for 5.00 an hour. :) Comes in REAL handy for installing the LED glows I am putting in (6'7'' and a petite 306lbs is HARD to fit under a Challenger!!)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
very petite !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts