Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are wondering why I am posting a lot of Dragon's stuff and why HE is the guy in all these front end pics - here's why

After he found out about my broken elbow, Dragon came to me with an unusual proposition - "I want to learn how to customize and if you will show me how to do it - I will turn the wrenches for you"

The kid has lived up to his word and I to mine

WARNING - Corona was consumed during the prodution of the pictures, however no bananas were injured during filming!!!

These pics are the first part of the front end mod - includes body-color painted grill and SRT8 front spoiler

Second part is installing the BMW M3 front splitters / the xenon fogs in the air ducts / and the powered retractable front plate

ps - replacing your spoiler is a PITA but DAMN - it looks good!!:)

remember - complete instructions for this have already been posted in the DIY section so I will just do my pics

First two are before and after (actually the second is Dragon showing his AMAZING ability to balance a Challenger on his HEAD!!!

PPS - I HIGHLY recommend putting your car on a lift to do the swap - it CAN be done with ramps - but LORD you will invent NEW cuss words!!! This pics taken at my friend Sam's shop

GO DRAGGY!!:wrench:GO DRAGGY!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
yeah my head hurts from the balancing. yes i invented the word shizituck cause those bolts are hard to get to and their METRIC, dodge one complaint metrics come on. soon enough you will see the nex dragon front end, hopefully it will work.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wait until part TWO goes on!!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I think I know what part 2 is. :bigslywink:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Yes it is the part where we try and take over the world,
wait wrong movie yeah its gonna be sweet when he finishes...
and helps me with mine....
and thats a beast I am not even ready to tackle....
anyways

HAHA Evil Banana!

Let the banana wars begin

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
looks great there Ghost!!!:bigcamera::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am hoping to at least place in a couple of shows :)

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Looks good man, can't wait to see the final results! And thanks for the pictures of Dragonfire wrenchin with u! If I hadn't seen the smile, I may have called Protective Services on u for brother abuse!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saturday

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Wyoming - thanks and how are things in the great North???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Wyoming - thanks and how are things in the great North???
We had a pretty good snow storm today. We got a couple of inches in the AM but by 13:00 it was gone here in the low lands (5000 feet), but the hills and the mountains look real white. All of this white you would like. I am going to Sidney Nebraska area for several weeks ( might turn in to three or four weeks ) on a project. I hope to go pick up my Challenger in Kentucky when I get a break in the action. I have been playing with my Firebird a little. Put some new shocks on it. I wanted to drive this week end. The weather was bad last weekend also. If you did not want to know, you should have not asked..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts