Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined the forum this day to peruse the many opinions associated with Dodge vehicles, namely the Challenger. We would like to thank the administration and staff, as well as the moderator for the courtesy which was given us.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome from Texas... Hope you had a good Easter...

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much. Sorry I did not get back to you earlier. Glad to know that there are believers here, rather than those which believe not. Nice wheels you got there. Keep the faith, it is more valuable than gold. Again, I very much appreciate the courtesy you have given. We'll talk later.

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
WELCOME TO THE LIFE!!! post up some pics of your ride!:bigcamera:

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WELCOME TO THE LIFE!!! post up some pics of your ride!:bigcamera:
Thank you very much for the invite. My avatar displays my vehicle, 2013 Dodge Challenger. You seen one, you've seen them all. Been into cars too many years to really become overwhelmed at anything. I can post a few video links from YouTube which some may take offense to. I've never seen this forum before, as it mysteriously appeared. I see you've been a member since 09'.

* What is your personal opinion of the A frame vs. the unibody?

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
to post pics here the easiest way is to use photobucket. as far as your avatar it is not your car, but here if you own one, post up, and yest even though they all look the same, everyone does theirs different to make it their own.

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In fact, the photo in the avatar is my car.

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
File is visible, as well as gallery.

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good bye.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts