Griots Garage car care products | Challenger Life Forums

Griots Garage car care products

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger Detailing and Maintenance' started by Got Hemi, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Got Hemi

Got Hemi New Member

If you are looking for what I feel is the best car care products available, try Griots Garage. I have tried an awful lot of products and found none that work as well as these !! The spray on car wash is excellent. They also just came out with a heavy duty wheel cleaner that is totally safe, and even works well !! I have used their products for over 5 years, and could be a sales person for them !! They are a mail order company, and have recently started selling some items at the Advanced Auto chains.

2. JonW

JonW New Member

I love Griot's vinyl and rubber dressing. I use it on the plastic interior surfaces as well as on my tires. It gives them a nice satin sheen, very low gloss. It's the only thing I'll use on interior trim and tires, been using it for years. It contains no petrochemicals, so it won't turn your tires brown like some brands will.

3. 10ChallSRT8

10ChallSRT8 New Member

They have an actual store in Tacoma, WA and host a small car show first sat every month in the morning. Free donuts and coffee. I bought some nice wheel cleaning brushes.

4. shakedog

shakedog New Member

I, too, have been a big fan of Griot's products. One of my favorite toys is their random orbital buffer. I have pads for buffing, polishing paint, and polishing glass for those tough to remove water spots. The vinyl and rubber dressing is a quality product too. However, when it comes to protecting the paint, I'm a big Klasse All In One fan. Adam's car care products work alongside Griot's products very well too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
  5. Jean1972

Jean1972 New Member

Top Poster Of Month

I am also a big fan of Griots Garage. I have their complete compound, polishing BOSS line up, up to their leather cleaner and conditioner. I look forward to buy the new ceramic detail spray from them.