Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum, been on some others :D for a while.

Okay first, hallelujah! I'm happy to find a Challenger forum that isn't laced with ads from top to bottom. A couple of others (hmm wonder who?) seem to be more about making money than providing an enthusiast environment.

I was debating starting a non-ad supported, no membership forum on one of my domains and then I found this one... now I don't have to.

Happy happy!! Glad to be here.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
We're glad you found us! Like you, I found the other forums lacking in ......well respect mostly. No drama here, except for this crazy dancing banana that pops in from time to time........

Jack

·
Super Moderator
5,451 Posts
WELCOME RT6SPEED!!!! you found a new home. :thumbupleft:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome!

I just took a look at your site :thumbupright:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here as well but the positive atmosphere was apparent from the start:drinkingbuddies:! And thats a very mean looking car you've got there.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Glad u made it man! Forgot to warn u of Ghost and his dancing nanas tho, I don't think he posts till the weekdays! It is a great forum, great folks! It was great meeting u, and u're car, catch any fish when u got home? Mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad u made it man! Forgot to warn u of Ghost and his dancing nanas tho, I don't think he posts till the weekdays! It is a great forum, great folks! It was great meeting u, and u're car, catch any fish when u got home? Mark
It was a drive home, windows down and 70. Once I get to Durant its small relatively unpopulated highways so I just kicked back with some tunes. Caught a few fish, will be going again later today.

Posted the pictures I took at the M&G here:

http://www.rippinit.com/pics/index.php?showimage=45

Enjoyed the day Saturday, have to do it again sometime.

Wes

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Howdy fron San Antone!!! :)

WHAT dancing bananas???????????

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
That Banana!!! Welcome from SA as well good to see another Fine member added to the forum any questions just ask!

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana, glad to have ya.
I've been to Ada OK before. I have a good friend that lives there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts