Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On cars.com there are 5227 Challengers for sale...check out the selling prices...Afew examples:

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T - $93,360

Dealer: Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario

And another:
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 - $85,000

Dealer: Carter County Dodge Chrysler Jeep

One more for the fun of it:

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T - $80,176

Dealer: Folsom Lake Dodge Chrysler Jeep

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Yeah makes u wonder if they've just totally lost their minds! There have been some great deals on the auctions lately, as much as I LOVE this car, could see buying it again, seen some really sweet classics going for same prices we paid for these!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Agreed - the dealer that handled miy 2009 transfer is selling my exact car in 2010 for OVER $7600.00 MORE than I paid - and I got the Lifetime warranty!!

They are probably just trying to get someone a GOOD DEAL!! :rofl:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Funny thing we just heard a radio ad for $5000.00 off on a Challenger here in North Texas.
The Dealerships ( Stealerships) around here have more Challengers on the ground that sitting there wainting to be sold.
And off topic ? for ya's, why is there more aftermarket parts avaiable for the Camaro than the Challengers.:?:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Funny thing we just heard a radio ad for $5000.00 off on a Challenger here in North Texas.
The Dealerships ( Stealerships) around here have more Challengers on the ground that sitting there wainting to be sold.
And off topic ? for ya's, why is there more aftermarket parts avaiable for the Camaro than the Challengers.:?:
Same deal here in Chicago Land. My local dealer is discounting a 2009 SRT8 by $5000 bucks, no games either. They are also trying to lease Challengers.
I would have no difficulty buying a 2010 SE, R/T or SRT8 at or less than sticker (I don't like sun roofs, so I might have to compromise a bit).

As to question two, they sell more Camaros and expect it to continue selling a lot of them, albeit the Hemi now has a decent after market set of performance parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts