Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
probably had them made, mine actually had straight pipes on it when I bought it back in 2011, previous owner in Jersey had it down, even though it sounded pretty dam good, I had to be in good graces with the cops in my area, so I had magnaflows put on , before I went he solo performance exhaust

· Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
you keep the resonators on you wont be able to tell the difference, resonators were the first things would delete. I did that on my 2009 SE 3.4L and it sounded great with magnaflows.. before we deleted the reso, you couldn't tell the difference

· Registered
378 Posts
Yeah, really don't want to piss off my neighbors, but then they tend to block the street when they have parties and everybody is parking on a street that isn't big enough to park on. Then I get blocked in my driveway and can't get out. Maybe I will put the Borla ATAK on it with no resonators and then start it up then next time they block my driveway. Might have to put a bigger cam in it too. LOL!!!!!!

· Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
lol...... i can see why you dont like facebook. but....thats where all the car guys are at, I am probably a member of about a dozen challenger and dodge groups.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts