Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone....My name is "Chromer"...and I'd like to post a fittin' introduction....Thanks for the invite Omicron.

I've been lusting after a 6.1 SRT8 for sometime now....and it all came together last May.

I'm a "seasoned" coger...(52 years) and I've had many Mopars through the years. The most recent of those include a 1999 Plymouth Prowler. My wife bought a 5.7 300C Heritage editon in 2006 and she absolutely loves it. I love that car too. It's one heck a good looking, good running, crusier of a car.

The Challenger is one "bad mama-jama" that for once in my life I thought I should have. I traded in my Prowler...(shoulda had a V-8) and even though I initially loved that car...I grew tired of it lately..and....after 11 years...my eyes began to wonder.

For whatever reason, it all came together or apart? Was it the rough ride, the absence of a V-8, the auto, no space, sitting in a well, just bored with it, whatver, I traded in my Prowler.I'm now the proud of owner of a BlacK SRT8 Challenger. I'm looking forward to learning more about these cars. To meeting new online friends, and having a few laughs :lol:along the way....

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
WELCOME CHROMER!! :thumbupleft: We have a good spot here.:thumbupright:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome Chromer. That's quite a change from a Prowler to a Challenger... but a good change :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome aboard, were a great bunch of Mopar heads here, and Chally onlys:waving:

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Too cool. Excellent ta see ya here Chromer. ! :)

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Welcome to the forum, know u from other places! No matter what u drove before, the Challenger is a more awesome car than any u ever had, if for no reason than who'd a thunk they ever built such a car again! Heck I traded a 04 Hemi Rumble Bee for this SE Challenger and couldn't be happier! Enjoy this site, great folks here, u are a part of that now also! Mark

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome Chromer! Good to see you over on this side of the internet. This is a great forum with a great group of Challenger lovers.

Jack

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Chromer,
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
()()()()()()WELCOME()()()()()()()

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
ALLRIGHT!!!!

GOCHROMEY!!!!! :wrench:GOCHROMEY!!!!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
:pray: Hi new guy myself just wanted to say excellent choice man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts