Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to see a new forum starting up. I live in CT and have owned my 09 DWB R/T six speed for almost a year now.

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Good Morning!!(8:35am) and welcome to a new home!! :thumbupleft:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We have a very good group over here. I believe I've seen your avatar on other forums.

Jack

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome. Glad you stopped in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome to the site:thumbupleft: where are you from in CT? 2/3s of my family
live in waterbury and naugatuck.
I'm originally from Naugatuck but now live in Waterbury with my wife Pat and our four cocker spaniels.

·
Registered
135 Posts
A HOWDY all the way from Texas. Welcome to the family. And just so you know were all in other on line forums and dont care if you metion your other clubs here. Were not like other forums that kick you out for crossing the line. We seem to be a great group of just Challenger owners. And are a great group of friends and family. Hope you make
Challengerlife.com your new main home of the group of on line clubs and forums.
Challengerlife.com : Is our new home
DFWLX.com ( Local to Texas only, trying to branch out ) Mopar club of all late model LXs, great club. To much off topic car talk, to many Chargers and only small group of Challengers. SickrBee ( Mark ) has done an awsome job of recruiting them to here.
Challengerz.com is my help me with mod site
DeepSouth Mopars.com, Done with

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
I'm originally from Naugatuck but now live in Waterbury with my wife Pat and our four cocker spaniels.
sweet, im supposed to take a trip up to see my nephew this summer
and take in the big cruise night that Marks holds.

maybe we can get together for it.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Glad to see u here and howdy from Texas also! Great place/members/founder here much more friendly and relaxed here, nowhere to grow but up, enjoy! Mark

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sweet, im supposed to take a trip up to see my nephew this summer
and take in the big cruise night that Marks holds.

maybe we can get together for it.
Yes, that sounds good. I've been up there a few times latest was this past summer with the Challenger. They get quite a few cars up there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Somebody else from Ct, whats up buddy hahaha! Im from Enfield and work in Hartford. Do u know of any Challenger groups or clubs that get 2gthr in Ct? Hit me up bro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts