Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Wanted to say hi from the midwest. I live in Illinois not far from St. Louis. I have a 2009 TorRed SE/G. I'm a recently retired Air Force medic and now work as a contract medic at a local construction job site.

Ray

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the coolest Challenger forum! Seems we have a lot of familiar "faces" crossing over!

Jack

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the coolest Challenger forum! Seems we have a lot of familiar "faces" crossing over!

Jack
thanks. I usually chat on ______________ but can only do that from home. Challenger life is not blocked at work. Well until the tech guys figure it out anyway. Gets boring in the clinic when there are no patients so it's nice to get more chally info instead of just watching DVD's

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome! Can't say that I blame the tech guys for blocking the other site(s) :rofl:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Howdeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
^^ What he said, glad to see u here, smells all shiny and new after where we've been, ehh? And the innkeeper here Dave, is a great guy, no suckup intended! Mark

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
wow!! another recogizable face here, How ya doing RAY!!! glad you came to this side of the planet!! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts