Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like Big Mike, I met Ghost in Temple. I'm HemiOrange Rt on all the other forums but everyone just Calls me HORT for short. So what the heck I'm just HORT now.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Welcome my Challenger brother from another mother!!! Glad you could make it over here to share your knowledge to help all make their prize possessions run fast, hard & economical. LOL
Damn Ghost keep em coming. :thumbupleft:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I can give my views on how to make our cars run fast and hard (see my curent mods and the one in progress) but your out of luck if you if you expect me to be any help making them any more economical (again see my mods). LOL If you want economical, my only advice is to leave the engine as stock as possible and concentrate on interior or exterior mods and engine compartment bling. Billet aluminiun in the engine compartment can be very attactive as well and only sucks up $$$ and not gas.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
I recon I'll just stick to fast & hard. My idea of economical is owning one of these. ha!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Hort great to see u here, we are getting some major moddifiers here! And we were talking bout a lot of y'all at the show yesterday, ItimadaterSE; everyone loved the logo u made us thanks again! S/S, Matrix yalls ears should be quite burned today, everyone knows/respects/marvels at what y'all have done, ever get down to Texas think you'll be like Elvis, or maybe John Waynes, LOL!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome Hort.....
It was great meeting ya and others from our un club

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
WELCOME!!! :thumbupleft: Dang.. Ghost and his :blonde::dreads::angel::rock::guitar::wrench::bananadance::tux: are contagous!!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome HORT!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts