Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome, glad you could make it. Time to load up your garage with all those great pics you have. :)

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Well you have unlimited MBs here up to 500 pics. Could make an exception on the quantity though since you take great pics ;)

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I take more pics then I need to sometimes but this is my obsession so what's a few thousand or so pics.

I need to focus one day and to through and organize them by event or date, etc......

One things for sure I dislike having to resize them in order to share them but oh well.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I take more pics then I need to sometimes but this is my obsession so what's a few thousand or so pics.

I need to focus one day and to through and organize them by event or date, etc......

One things for sure I dislike having to resize them in order to share them but oh well.
What size are they? Depending on what I'm using them for, or what size I am printing them, I usually take pics at 8 megapixel or 5 megapixel.
I've uploaded 8 megapixel here fine.... the server will resize them for you.

For anyone that doesn't know... an 8 megapixel image is 3264x2448 - or roughly 3 monitors wide x 2 monitors tall for the average computer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts