Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Posted on: December 16, 2009 - 4:55 pm

You've clamored for it, so we acted. Here's another color update for all you Challenger fans: Classic HEMI Orange paint is now available again for order on the R/T and SRT8 Challengers - and for R/T Classic Models, an added option of white dual wide side stripes.
But Challenger isn't just about bringing back our best classic colors, it's also about performance. So we've also brought back the Super Track Pak from the 1970s, adding in performance steering and brakes, three-season Goodyear F1 Tires, load-leveling shocks, and full-off ESP - on the five-speed automatic as well as the six-speed manual transmission. The end result, for anyone not familiar with the Super Track Pak: Your Challenger will now get around the track even quicker. Who can argue with that?

Full Post

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Is that what they are calling Hemi-Orange this time around?? It kinda looks more like...Well, I don't...maybe Rust/Sienna. It certianly isn't Hemi-Orange, like the one in my garage. Where did that pic come from?
agentorant

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I believe it is just a photoshop that everyone has been using for classics. Black, yellow, purple, ect. It'll be the same color as the one in your garage lol

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Where did that pic come from?
agentorant
Straight from Dodge's blog site, RedLetterDodge.com

The colors almost never look right on the web - not even on Dodge.com

The only way they would be exact would be if the person creating the graphic has calibrated the monitor - and matched the color to the actual paint color.....
And then everyone viewing on the web would also need to calibrate their monitors.
http://spyder.datacolor.com/product-pp-s3studiosr.php

On the web, "close enough" is usually good enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.