Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an invitation from Ghost to check this forum out and I'm glad I did. I am certainly going to enjoy some of the features that are offered on this forum, especially the garage. I also see a LOT of familiar names in here too. Ghostdance, thanks for helping me find yet another way to waste time on the internet! :p

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
hee hee hee - :) Welcome my friend - you will be amazed how many of the SE modders are floating around here - not to mention the heavys like HORT OMICRON PWRANDY and the rest of the GODZILLA "Let's OutHORSEPOWER EVERYBODY" Gang :neener:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
forgot - check out a post I just did called 'Some seriously good ideas from the web" Almost ALL of them are step by step custom how tos that ca be adapted for the SE - I am doing the tinted side markers now - amazing the difference

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome to our slice of the web.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to our cool forum! Need pics of your SE! Ghost is a valuable asset to the Life forum, however his mutant bananas seemed to have escaped from the Island of Dr. Moreau.:eek:ldtimer:

Jack

·
Super Moderator
5,453 Posts
WELCOME!!! Another newbie from Jersey, kinda wierd since I live in Louisiana but was born at Ft. Dix.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Why are you guys ALWAYS accusing ME of what the banana DOES???? He has his OWN PASSWORD!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Yo Wicked

By the way - you HAVE to check thread "FOR SALE CUSTOM EMBLEMS" Nate is a GOD!!!! He has almost completed a FULL set of custom emblems for GHOST. Check out his work - you will be AWED!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts