Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got around to installing my hood badge. This is my own design that I had Nate do for me.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
EXCELLENT!!! :dance:nice to have a guy around that can do custom one off stuff.!! :thumbupleft:

G

·
Finally got around to installing my hood badge. This is my own design that I had Nate do for me.
That is an awesome design. I emailed those pics to Nate several weeks ago asking for a price and an address, all I got was the price - which I liked - now I need an address to send money.

I love the design and want one for the hood and one for the steering wheel.

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
That is an awesome design. I emailed those pics to Nate several weeks ago asking for a price and an address, all I got was the price - which I liked - now I need an address to send money.

he will deal with paypal also.:thumbupleft:

·
Registered
218 Posts

rt6speed - What did you get for the price???

Houdini - That design is spectacular and really something I have been looking for. I love the new Dodge logo with the stripes and it look awesome on your silver car... I have silver also...

Chuck

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Houdini - That design is spectacular and really something I have been looking for. I love the new Dodge logo with the stripes and it look awesome on your silver car... I have silver also...

Chuck
Thanks. I had him make me two - the other one has a chrome strip around the outside edge. But this one just looks great on a silver car. And the touch of red goes with the R/T badge in the grill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts