Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as I was just introduced to this by Ghost as he found me ordering at a Starbucks I really don't know where to begin. I really don't know much about the whole pony wars just what I have read in the magazines I have found as of late which gives the challenger no freakin respect whatsoever in my book. I first found out about this car from a friend at a local dodge dealership who sold me on the idea of this ode to the beasts of the 70's and once I drove it I couldn't help but by it. So Now I have been researching all I can and hope to provide some pictures and showcase some of the add ons I would like to put on to keep killing stangs and putting some new maro's in their place, Eating dust.:D

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
WELCOME DRAGOON!!

the Ghost steered ya right.:thumbupleft:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome. I read your profile.... glad you saw the light and went with American muscle instead of the Evo X or a Turbo Charged Mazda 6. ;)

When you have a chance, get some pics up in an album or your garage. :waiting:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Welcome to the forum, allways good to see another Texan, and early welcome to Texas Outlaw Challengers, both are a GREAT bunch of folks! Soon as Ghost sees your here, he'll be posting dancing bananas to you I predict! Mark

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to chatting and looking at your pics.

Jack

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
hola mi amigo - bienvenidos a la vida Challenger!!

Ps - I am SHOCKED and DISMAYED at Sickrbee's totally UNFOUNDED remark about me posting one of my dancing bananas!! I would NEVER do that and RESENT the implication that I would stoop so LOW!!!

Here's a chili!!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 lump or 2?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts