Interior Upgrades | Challenger Life Forums

Interior Upgrades

Discussion in 'Interior Mods' started by seadoofree98, Feb 18, 2011.

1. seadoofree98

seadoofree98 Guest

I just got my Tire Valve Caps that are red, They are on the car and my seat covers came and Christine looks great! She has all her seats covered, new steering wheel cover and looks great inside. I will get pics in a couple of days. It seems like she is just looking better and better. I spent all week at the Police Station and voluntered to be a Patrol Cop and a Marine Boat rider. While at school, a lady walked up to me and said "Why do you have keys to the Police Cruiser? I said, it is not the cruiser and it isn't a Challenger they have". She said that my car looks just like the Charger they have. Later, the Patrol cop parked their car near Chrisi and their car is Inferno Red! Looked cool and no I did not get a picture, but I start Patrol on Friday and will take a picture of the Charger SRT8. That car flies! :police: :pullover: :D

FREE

2. Theresa

Theresa Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member

Looking forward to the pics. And be safe on patrol. :)

3. shiftintohigh

shiftintohigh New Member

Book'em Danno!

4. seadoofree98

seadoofree98 Guest

Thanks Shift,
    I am hoping that Horiatio comes up from Miami and get's me! I would be happy if one of the CSI show persons come up and give me a speeding ticket! LOL

Take Care,
    "Free"

5. seadoofree98

seadoofree98 Guest

I forgot to add the radio system that the SRT8 has. I would love to change out my radio for the Navigational radio with all the bells and whistles. Does anyone know a good reputable place to buy the radio system? I have looked on Ebay and there are very few of them listed. Please list any places that sell the radios on here and thank you for your assistance. I did go on patrol Theresa and it was quiet. On Tuesday, i get to ride in the Marine Boat on patrol and check out the canals we have. I completed my Florida Safe Boating Test and I am shooting for the Captain of the boat qualification next. Hope all seen the pics of Chrisi's seats that are on my garage site.

Thanks,
    FREE
    (Dave) :coolphotos::bigcop::pullover: :feedback:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
  6. seadoofree98

seadoofree98 Guest

Coming home the other day, I decided to kick her in the butt. I puched it and went from 0 to 80 miles per hour quickly. I know that it was more than 1/4 of a mile, but she responded great! There was no hesitating and no knocks. I run 89 in her and she responds great. I am hoping that in a while I can purchase a Diablo Predator and get her to go even faster. Now that I am in the Police force, no tickets will be issued to me. Unless I drink and drive and I don't drink, so I am not worried. I ordered an plug for my Ipod to play through my speakers and it was only 15.00 dollars. I have to commend Dodge in a great way. They made a "perfect" replica of the 70 Dodge Challengers. I am going to work for the FEMA area and when I save enough money, Chrisi is going to have a partner. I want a 1970 Dodge challenger with either a 383, 440 or a 426 Hemi with it. That will kick some butts and I would be in heaven having two cars (especially Challengers). Now, if I could get a Florida (SW) car club going, it would be great. anyone from this area, leave me a message and we will have a great time doing cruise nights and so forth. I have seen a total of 9 Challengers ranging from S/E's to SRT8's.

Thanks,
    FREE
    (Dave) :feedback: :offtopic: