Challenger Life Forums banner

Intimidator update

11K views 62 replies 18 participants last post by  IntimidatorR/T 
#1 ·
yesterday my mailbox was full, with a package from Webelectrics. Nie box with a wiring harness inside.
sooooooooooo today I had to go to Alexandria for a doctor's appointment and before I left town I stopped at Jacks and we commenced to installing sequential tailights.

after a little over an hour everything was installed and in working order. Much appreciated El Coquistador!!:thumbupleft:

#32 ·
That is cool brother, think you'll have a market for front plates there! I cover my plates at all the shows, etc and have been using a "altered off-shelf" on front and since I can't stop modding it long enough to even model it, let alone do a real showboard I may be down for one of them! :D

#34 ·
a little fuse box modification. grounded off the raised logo and painted it stone white.

also you can see I painted the strut covers too. next thing is getting that spare coolant tank painted,

#42 ·
I think I found my next low budget update for my car. of course they will be the blue ones...lol

http://www.usspeedo.com/products/?part-number=mag08

and also thinking of doing the Mopar hood pin kit. since I do have a fiberglass hood and would like to make sure it is secure.

#44 ·
I think I found my next low budget update for my car. of course they will be the blue ones...lol

http://www.usspeedo.com/products/?part-number=mag08

and also thinking of doing the Mopar hood pin kit. since I do have a fiberglass hood and would like to make sure it is secure.
fixing to order both of these. already talked to the parts guy at the dealership and he is getting my Mopar hood pin kit.
Thanks to the wonderful wife that this is happening. :thumbupright:

#45 ·
You must do an install thread on the dash change PLEASE, would be interested to know how to/how hard to change that out. Also good to see ya dumping da fake hood-pins, but not of fan of the overpriced and Cuda positioned Mopar set, the DCSs besides being being priced better and correct Challenger (70-74) position, but also the holes thru the lower section are thru the sides of the hood and looks much cleaner with hood up IMHO.

#46 ·
Sickr. that link I posted above on the speedo faces has a how video on their site, looks pretty simple, th3e hard part of course is getting your cluster out of the dash, but the video makes it look easier.

as far as the Mopar pins, I saw a Toxic Orange RT at Moparfest at the hotel, he had them in his and told me all about the install and made me feel better about it and that discussion really convinced me into getting those, plus them being the factory ones. with the mopar m on the pin cover on the hood looks cool too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.