iphone pictures to post | Challenger Life Forums

iphone pictures to post

Discussion in 'Challenger Life Forum Owners Manual' started by IntimidatorR/T, Oct 10, 2010.

1. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

Ok, I hope this can help out some who are using iphones and are having problems getting bigger pictures to post. In reality the phone should take a pic that is 782x587 pixels. whic is a preety good setting for a phone. Usually what I do is after taking a pic with my phone I send it to an email address and view the picture there and then I can save it from that location to a folder I choose to load to. Usually my iphone will ask me how big a format I wish to send it in. small, medium, large, or orignal before sending. if your iphone does not ask you that then you may need to update it through itunes. I know before I started doing any updates I did not have the capacity to zoom in , now after updating I do.

here are a couple of examples of pics from my iphone.
    $test small.JPG
    this is 320x 240 pixels in small format sending.

$test original.jpg
    this is in original format when sending. it is 940x705pixels

hope this helps out some who are having problems posting bigger pics on the forum.

just make sure you do the lastest update through itunes for your phone.;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
  2. demonbydesign

demonbydesign New Member

;) I don't have the first clue how to update anything when it comes to my iPhone. I don't know where a cord is for it or where to begin. Seems like your stuck with my little pics for a while till I'm motivated enough to take the big leap.

3. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

well I hate to tell you that you are about 3 updates behind. if you are not sure what the cord looks like it has a usb port connection on one end and your iphone conection on the other, should have come with your phone. it's also the same cord that you use for your wall charger. If you cant locate it , try going to wally world to see if they got any. once you get that , you should be good to update as long as you have the current updated version itunes installed on your computer.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  4. Houdini

Houdini Platinum Level Supporter

So you don't sync it to your computer weekly or monthly, to get a recent backup? That's a good thing to do. If you lose/break it, you just get a new one and restore from the backup and it's like you never lost/broke it.