Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT IS ON!!!! Military Appreciation Car Show May 15 -GATHER THE TRIBES!!

JUST got an email from DOD -

From "*****, ******** MSgt USAF AFSPC 91 NWS/DOV

I was notified that you were interested in registering your car for our Annual Military Appreciation Car Show and I wanted to get the details out to you.
The show this year is Saturday 15 May 10 (rain date Sunday, 16 May)
Gates open/registration begins at 8 a.m. show starts at 11 a.m.
Registration is $20 until 5 May and $25 at the door.

We will help in any way that we can. Thank you for the quick response and I will contact you.

I look forward to working with you and your club on this event.

Will have location in San Antonio tonight will post tomorrow

It is time to gather the tribe!!!!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and this :

It is again at Cowboy's this year. For a mass registration, I can meet with you or come to one of your club meetings and handle the registration then. Just let me know what works best for you and your club and we'll have a some Top III personnel there to handle the registration.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
ACLX Cars and Coffee Sunday in Quarry Starbucks

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys - We have GOT TO REPRESENT!!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I can't say for sure at this point. Only that I would like to go to it. Most of my mod parts have shipped (except the Cam) but only the short block has been received. I don't know at this point when the car will go in for the upgrades or when it will be out. So until then, I am not making any concrete plans or promises.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am hoping either you or Chuck can make it to represent the GODZILLA HP faction !!!!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
MMM burning rubber factor!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sound the SHOFAR - Gather the TRIBES!!!!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the show this year is Saturday 15 May 10 (rain date Sunday, 16 May)
Gates open/registration begins at 8 a.m. show starts at 11 a.m.
Registration is $20 until 5 May and $25 at the door.

I will be there at 07:00 to try to stake out space for US - WE NEED TO REPRESENT - Local military hospitals will be busing ambulatory patients and regular troops in

NEED to start getting an idea of who is showing - sign up and in please

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool - Fly High!! :D

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have received responses from the national Camaro and Mustang forums that their members will be attending

Represent Challengers - represent!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
also - ran into a BUNCH of retired military guys with the local Impala club - they will be there too

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AND - I have a 15 TOC windshield decals I will give to first 15 attending members

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Man I love the skull though looks sweet on back window. think its what angers the mustangs.

I am pumped about this especially if the new camaro and mustangs are there I want to see what they work with already.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Hahaha, brother if u do see them at the show do this for me, would you? Allways go look real long at the back of them cars, if owner asks u why, tell em you see the front in your rearview, but you've never seen the rear yet! I have a BLAST with that/their reactions! Muhahaha!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Lol saw it unfortunately if I was alittle smaller I would have owned a Camaro 2SS but it was before I saw the Challenger. Funny too is the Mustangs like to pull up at the light in front of me but then its all rear view from there.

P.S. Dude if I have to drag you to one of these your gonna bring some NorTex Challengers Down here for something... Hell Meet you at Starbucks...the un/official sponsor of the un/club

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Ill try to get down there sometime brother! But have a better chance of getting folks to Bryan in August. Till then, don't let Ghost abuse you too much!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts