Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmmmmm........roomy!!!! I LIKE roomy!!!!! *

which is why I dated the SISTER OF WHOEVER JUMPS THAT COMMENT!!!!!!

:hand:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey - gonna ACTIVELY start doing DIY photo and instruction posts - I wanted a single area to do them in so guys can access them better

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am REALLY getting tired of all the BS on CTalk - nobody DOES anything, they just BUY parts - I am old-school custom builder - so wanted an area to build up a library of DIY projects and decided to do it here because we have a wide group of guys that MOD!!!

what do you think of this for a rear end DIY??

and the second for the front??

PLUS - will be doing DIY's on Carbon Fiber for new "GHOST Design" series of parts

I will still post pics of COMPLETED projects on CTalk - but will post the DIY's only here

Attachments

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PLUS - the banana likes the idea

LET'S BUILD IT!!! :wrench: LET'S BUILD IT!!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TOLD y'all I needed the ROOM!!! :D

I will hunt down any and all DIY install posts I figure anyone can use!!!

Ps - I do NOT run on the "Z" forums - bunch of Aholes - if any member sees something there - please copy it to this sub-forum.

REMEMBER to always post the name of the ORIGINAL poster!!!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
I lack vision for a DIY... that's why I got married. We are on the opposite side of the spectrum on everything.. I destroy **** very well :D

I do love reading these though Ghost. I'm very glad you got your room

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did you use the 6 0hm inline resistors??

·
Registered
34 Posts
10 ohm for the turns and 4 diodes and found a switched power source to power the front parking lights to have only them on while the engine in running and the diodes prevent the power from lighting the side markers and rear parking lights

did you use the 6 0hm inline resistors??

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
ghost here one for you ... read my last mod in my list
10 ohm for the turns and 4 diodes and found a switched power source to power the front parking lights to have only them on while the engine in running and the diodes prevent the power from lighting the side markers and rear parking lights
I want to hear more about this mod

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll schedule it in :)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
First Car off the Ghost Line this Summer welcome DRaGoN!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Told you guys I needed the ROOM!!! :D

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
after JUST two weeks of this sub-group - we have got a pretty decent little library building up and we owe it ALL to the BANANA!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
I do know one thing ....The stuff on Ebay has expanded now. I can remember this time last year , they would maybe about 25 pages of stuff under 2009 Dodge Challenger, now they have 69 as of last night. I noticed a lot of individual parts now off the car that are for sale not just aftermarket.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts